Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy and Contacts
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement which comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (described at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site) as well as other applicable intellectual property laws.
Responses may include removal or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating accounts. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act.
It is also our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice will be sent to one or more third parties who may make it publicly available.
Notice And Procedure For Making Claims of Infringement
AVATAVA customers are required to respect copyright laws of the United States.
If you believe your work has been used by an AVATAVA customer in a way which constitutes copyright infringement, please provide to the AVATAVA copyright agent the information listed below:* a digital or physical signature of the person authorized who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted materials
* an exact description of the copyrighted works which you claim have been infringed on
* a description of where the material that you claim infringes your copyright is located (exact URL)
* include your address, phone number and e-mail address
* include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law
* include a statement made under penalty of perjury by you, that the information listed in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
This procedure is exclusively for notifying AVATAVA that your material has been infringed
DMCA Designated Agent
DMCA notifications must be sent in writing to:
DMCA Copyright Agent
AVATAVA Web Hosting
8771 SE Bridge Road
Hobe Sound, FL 33455
Notice and Take-Down Policy
Once we receive proper notification of a copyright infringement claim (as described above), AVATAVA will follow the procedures outlined in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 USC § 512).
We will respond by expeditiously removing, or disabling access to the material that is potentially infringing and under certain circumstances at our discretion, we may terminate the account(s) of repeat offenders of copyright infringement.
See other AVATAVA Terms of Service Policies